Troon Golf Homes
Troon golf homes are highly sought after because of the incredible views in the area. Very little compares to the sweeping views of the fairway backed by rugged mountains and boulder formations. Many custom Troon homes back right to the golf course, and there are also several condos for sale that have patio views of the fairway. If you are a golf enthusiast, you will want a home with convenient access to the golf club of your choosing. Whether you prefer a private or public club, there are numerous options for real estate that will put you right at the heart of the action. Choose a condo or custom estate right next to the clubhouse, and you’ll never be more than a few steps from your next round. Even if you are not a heavy golfer, the views are astounding, and a golf home in Troon can be a great investment. Since there are no new golf courses being built in North Scottsdale due to water restrictions, there are limited options for the construction of new golf homes. This, combined with an increasing demand, means that prices of Troon golf properties will continue to rise at a rapid rate.Now is your chance to enjoy the best that the Troon lifestyle has to offer. Contact Carmen Brodeur at (602) 791-0536 or at Carmen@TopScottsdaleHomes.com to schedule a private showing of any Troon homes for sale.
Troon Golf View Homes
Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Being the home of four renowned golf clubs and five award-winning courses, Troon sets the standard for many other Scottsdale golf communities. Many golf enthusiasts invariably choose Troon golf homes because of the resort-lifestyle and unbeatable views known to Troon. The four distinct golf clubs that make up Troon Scottsdale are Troon North, Troon Country Club, Estancia and Desert Highlands. Each of these communities offers options to live right along the course where you play. It is truly a golfer’s dream to live in such close proximity to so many widely celebrated courses. Troon North is the only club in Troon to feature two outstanding 18-hole courses. It is also the only public golf club in the Troon area. Residents of the Troon North community are able to purchase exclusive memberships to receive extra golf privileges and extensive discounts. Many Troon North condos are situated along the fairways of either of the two courses and are within walking distance from the clubhouse and restaurant.Troon Country Club is a private club in built into the community of Troon Village. Memberships can be purchased by residents and non-residents and are not required with a real estate purchase. Troon Country Club’s golf course was designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish, and its clubhouse is a stunning contemporary design with a fitness center, dining options, tennis facility and pool.
Owning a golf home can be extremely rewarding, but it is also a lot different from living in any other type of home. If this is your first time buying a golf home, there are a number of things that you should know about life on a golf course and choosing the right home for you. Here are a few tips for choosing a Troon golf home:
1. Check for golf balls – Generally, homes that are within 150-200 yards to the left of a tee box are common targets for golf balls. You may want to avoid these altogether, but it never hurts to check. A good way to find out if the home that you are interested in attracts wayward golf balls is to look in the bushes. If golf balls can land in your yard, they can most likely hit your house. Check the stucco for any signs of damage as well.
2. Check for privacy – If you value privacy, don’t choose a home on the cart path. You can expect that golfers will be zipping by your house all day. Smart landscaping can mitigate this issue, but it may also obstruct your views of the course.
3. Expect some noise – Many home buyers who have never owned a golf home may not be used to the sound of lawn mowers in the morning. Visit the home at different times of the day, and make sure to listen to the lawn mowers. If you choose a home near a tee box, expect to hear the occasional curse word. It is an unfortunate fact that some golfers may swear when they miss or hit a bad shot.
4. Learn about the HOA restrictions – Most Scottsdale golf communities have them. Your home is viewable from the golf course, and therefore is expected to look a certain way. There may be restrictions on landscaping and alterations you are allowed to make on your home.
5. Find out about community amenities – Many Scottsdale golf clubs offer fine amenities for residents to enjoy. Know what each community offers and what activities you and your family enjoy. Private and public golf clubs also have their pros and cons, so if you want to golf, you will want to decide which of the two is right for you.
Private Golf Communities in Troon
Two of the most popular private golf clubs in Troon are Estancia and Desert Highlands.
Estancia is a private club and residential community located around the northern slope of Pinnacle Peak. Like Troon Country Club, Estancia memberships are not exclusive to residents. Both residents and non-residents can apply for memberships. Many custom-designed Estancia homes rest right against the fairways, and the Homes at La Scala, a subdivision within Estancia, sits just adjacent to the breathtaking Old-World-style clubhouse.
Desert Highlands is a Scottsdale golf club that includes memberships with real estate purchases. If you wish to experience the intimate atmosphere of a highly exclusive club, consider purchasing one of the exquisite custom homes in the Desert Highlands community. Residents enjoy both golf and mountain views, and members have access to all club amenities, including the award-winning clubhouse and Jack Nicklaus golf course.
Call Carmen Brodeur at (602) 791-0536 to learn more about Troon golf homes for sale or to schedule a viewing of any Scottsdale home.