One of the best ways to enjoy a Troon North vacation is to relax by the pool (or in it!) and soak up that warm Arizona sun. While many Troon homes feature exquisite private swimming pools, a number of hotels in greater Phoenix offer something unique and super chic for vacationers to enjoy – rooftop pools! Here are 5 of the best rooftop pools near Troon Scottsdale:
1. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is home to one of the most luxurious spa experiences in the Valley. Along with a full menu of deluxe spa services, Well & Being at Willow Stream features a secluded and tranquil rooftop pool. Only spa clients have access to this quiet desert oasis.
2. Omni Resort & Spa at Montelucia is another beautiful Scottsdale resort that offers guests a peaceful poolside experience. The terrace pool at Omni’s Joya Spa provides a breathtaking view of Camelback Mountain and a rich Spanish and Moroccan-inspired atmosphere.
3. Hotel San Carlos offers a unique historic experience at its rooftop pool. Established in 1928, this beloved venue welcomed big Hollywood names such as Cary Grant and Mae West. The rooftop pool is accessible to hotel guests only.
4. W Scottsdale’s WET deck is one of the hottest places to be on a Friday night. Enjoy weekend pool parties with live DJs, cabana rentals and a bar. On weekdays Monday through Wednesday, the deck has a more relaxed atmosphere.
5. Hotel Palomar’s third-floor pool is a great place to enjoy a poolside cocktail. Coupled with the adjacent LUSTRE Rooftop Garden, this stunning swimming pool was ranked as the best place to enjoy poolside happy hour in Phoenix for 2013.
Interested in buying a vacation home in Scottsdale? Schedule a showing of Troon homes for sale by calling (602) 791-0536.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260