Troon homes are always popular picks among vacation buyers. With a vast selection of affordable, low-maintenance properties, a lush desert setting and resort-style luxuries, communities like Troon North and Troon Village offer the ultimate vacation experience. For vacation buyers, however, there are a lot of factors that go into choosing the right home. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Set a budget. You can decide how much discretionary income you will need with the help of an experienced Scottsdale Realtor. Depending on the home you buy, you will need a certain annual amount to cover mortgage, taxes, maintenance, homeowners’ insurance, travel costs, and any other expenses.
2. Consider the frequency of use. Are you planning on visiting your home frequently or for part of the year? Most vacation buyers who purchase homes in Troon are looking for a seasonal property to use during the winter. Determining how you will use the home will help you figure out your expenses.
3. Choose a community that suits you. There are four major golf communities in Troon, each offering something unique for vacation buyers. Whether you value affordability, exclusivity or amenities, be sure to choose the community that offers the perfect experience for your vacation.
4. Don’t forget the maintenance. Many Scottsdale communities offer home maintenance and landscaping programs designed specifically for seasonal residents. If you plan to be away from your home for several months at a time, you may want to take advantage of these services.
5. Think about rental potential. First and foremost, find out if your community’s HOA will allow you to rent out your home. When choosing a home, you will have to consider what type of property will have a large market appeal, rather than finding a home to suit your own personal preferences.
6. Consider the home’s resale value. This is where an experienced Scottsdale Realtor can really come in handy. At Trillium Properties, we can keep you informed on the latest market trends in Troon, as well as home prices and demand. We can help you decide whether a condo, a golf estate or a custom home is the best option for your investment.
Are you searching for the perfect vacation home in Troon? Call us at (602) 791-0536 to begin viewing Troon North homes for sale.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260